[nemo-dev] The connectivity expression in NEMO

PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ pedroa.aranda at telefonica.com
Mon Aug 31 07:02:15 UTC 2015

Hi Tianran

Back from holidays… My 2 cents:

If we want to keep things simple, I would use the Link as the relationship between two adjacent nodes. However we are not saying it is a cable. So it could be that we have an infrastructure below that does the routing but is not relevant to the user or application. If you want to express a connection between A and C via two links, it might not be necessary to include B and D. If you want to include them, you will have to express somehow that they do forward packets.

Best, /PA