[nemo-dev] [controller-dev] mvn build failed

Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) ttkacik at cisco.com
Fri Sep 25 10:10:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
Usually if such change is done, we send an email to release at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:release at lists.opendaylight.org> and mention issue
On https://wiki.opendaylight.org/wiki/Weather

Also it is common for project which needs to do such a change to work with other projects to provide enough
Cooperation to fix them if possible.

In this particular case - change (splitting out mdsal and netconf)
was announced several times (before beryllium, during beryllium and few times this month
and we provided patches to affected project.

Tony

From: controller-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org [mailto:controller-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of zhangyali (D)
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:01 PM
To: controller-dev at lists.opendaylight.org
Cc: nemo-dev at lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: [controller-dev] mvn build failed

Hi all,

I met a mvn problem when I compile our project yesterday. But I am not sure I have not do any change since the last successful compilation. Then I noticed the pom files in gerrit have been changed.

I feel so confused about from where I can fetch the information that some projects change will affect our project? And are there some notification message to let me know some projects are changed?

I am new to the opendaylight, so I m not familiar with its mechanism of code management. So could anyone be kind to guide me? Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Yali