[nemo-dev] [controller-dev] mvn build failed

Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) ttkacik at cisco.com
Fri Sep 25 11:04:14 UTC 2015

Also to clarify, your project is currently failing because of use of Controller AD-SAL component,
which was removed before Beryllium started (deprecated in Lithium, removed in Beryllium).

Since that codebase was not in Beryllium from start, unfortunatelly we can not make sure
Your project's berrylium branch will not be broken, since you are using codebase which is
not part of this release.

Tony

From: controller-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org [mailto:controller-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:10 PM
To: zhangyali (D) <zhangyali369 at huawei.com>; controller-dev at lists.opendaylight.org
Cc: nemo-dev at lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [controller-dev] mvn build failed

Hi,
Usually if such change is done, we send an email to release at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:release at lists.opendaylight.org> and mention issue
On https://wiki.opendaylight.org/wiki/Weather

Also it is common for project which needs to do such a change to work with other projects to provide enough
Cooperation to fix them if possible.

In this particular case - change (splitting out mdsal and netconf)
was announced several times (before beryllium, during beryllium and few times this month
and we provided patches to affected project.

Tony