[Odlparent-dev] c/50844: Forbid use of mockito-all via a new maven-enforcer-plugin rule

Michael Vorburger vorburger at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 18:12:41 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Robert Varga <nite at hq.sk> wrote:

> On 02/14/2017 06:44 PM, Michael Vorburger wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > with the exclusion of those 5 "dead" projects from autorelease today, I
> > think we would (finally) be ready to merge
> > https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/50844/ now!
> >
> > Do you guys think this warrants a weather item, or is this something
> > we're comfortable to "just do" some time that works for you?
>
> Weather item or at least an announcement in release@ would be nice.

OK, I'll add a blurb about this to the Weather Wiki page and send something
out about it, hopefully tomorrow.

Also merging it early in the week just in case...

Shall I propose/announce it for in about 1 week, next Monday 20th?

> > The longer we wait, of course, we increase the chance of someone
> > somewhere re-introducing mockito-all in some test project...
>
> True, but at this point I am really into de-risking as much as possible :)

Sure. It's not THAT urgent either, I just wanted to table it so we can make
a plan ...