[Odlparent-dev] bgpcep some features broken, found by new SingleFeatureTest incl. TestBundleDiag, blacklisted

Michael Vorburger vorburger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 11:13:23 UTC 2017

Hello bgpcep devs,

This is just to inform you that during my local tests on a full autorelease
with  https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48901/ (the upcoming new
SingleFeatureTest incl. TestBundleDiag which will ensure that features can
actually be installed AND leads to no broken bundles, incl. blueprint
wiring verification), I've noticed that some of your features currently
appear be completely broken; see full details below. I'm assuming you that
knew already and are probably already looking at fixing this.

The broken features are excluded from the new TestBundleDiag part in the
extended SingleFeatureTest, see
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48901/30..31/features-test/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/odlparent/featuretest/SingleFeatureTest.java

Whenever you fix these features, could you please raise a Gerrit to undo
the exclusion linked and de-blacklist your currently broken features from
the SingleFeatureTest, for future non regression for you?

Tx,
M.

NOK org.opendaylight.bgpcep.bgp-openconfig-state
Missing
dependencies:(objectClass=org.opendaylight.protocol.bgp.rib.spi.state.BGPStateConsumer)

--
Michael Vorburger <vorburger at redhat.com> | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ =
http://vorburger.ch