[sfc-dev] Why does feature odl-sfc-provider depend on odl-l2switch-hosttracker?

Yang, Yi Y yi.y.yang at intel.com
Wed Aug 12 01:33:03 UTC 2015

I must map ovsdb and openflow to get the real openflow port. Sfcofl2 used many ovsdb-related data, it must get openflow port by IP or ovsdb bridge node ID.

Please take a look at these APIs, they are APIs we need to use.

    public static Topology getOpenflowTopology() {
    public static Topology getOvsdbTopology() {
    public static Node getOvsdbNode(String nodeId) {
    public static String getOfPortByHostIp(IpAddress ip) {
    public static String getOfPortByHostMac(MacAddress mac) {
    public static Link getLink(String srcNodeId, String dstNodeId) {
    public static String getLinkSrcPort(Link link) {
    public static String getLinkDstPort(Link link) {
    public static String getOfNodeIdByDpid(String dpid) {
    public static String getDpidByOfNodeId(String ofNodeId) {
    public static String getOfNodeIdByOvsdbNodeId(String ovsdbNodeId) {
    public static String getOfNodeIdByVMAddress(IpAddress ip) {
    public static String getOfNodeIdByVMAddress(MacAddress mac) {
    public static String getOvsdbNodeIdByDpid(String dpid) {
    public static String getOvsdbNodeIdByVMAddress(IpAddress ip) {
    public static String getOvsdbNodeIdByVMAddress(MacAddress mac) {