[sfc-dev] [SFC NSH] questions

Ricardo Noriega De Soto ricardo.noriega.de.soto at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 18 15:57:13 UTC 2015

Hi Joao,

Why don’t you keep the sfc bridge (or whatever the name is) to keep all the virtual machines connected and create another bridge to do the Service Chaining?

This is my suggestion.

I’d set OpenDaylight as manager of the entire OVS (located in the host If I’m right) and when creating the SFFs, I would put a different name for the bridges. Like this, sfc-ovs shall create new bridges with open flow rules related to the RSPs, but it won’t touch the “normal” connectivity of your switch.

About your question related to l2switch feature…. I don’t know the answer, sorry. Anyone here?

BR
Ricky