[sfc-dev] Service Chain Last Hop

Reinaldo Penno rapenno at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:04:50 UTC 2015

We have implemented option 2 when SFC is used standalone. Each last SFF is responsible for sending plain packet after removing NSH. Some people want packet to go back to central point due to overlay or addressing issues.

But you can ask Python SFF to send packet back to classifier (or anywhere really) by adding IP address to context header.