[sfc-dev] [OpenDaylight Discuss] [groupbasedpolicy-dev] [lispflowmapping-dev] App Coexistence / Multi Writer - CALL REQUEST Thu 9/3 7 AM PDT

George Zhao George.Y.Zhao at huawei.com
Mon Aug 31 18:13:40 UTC 2015

From: discuss-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of Edward Warnicke
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 11:05 AM
To: Khaldoon Al Zoubi
Cc: discuss at lists.opendaylight.org; sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org; GroupBasedPolicy-dev at lists.opendaylight.org; lispflowmapping-dev at lists.opendaylight.org; Henry Fourie
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight Discuss] [groupbasedpolicy-dev] [sfc-dev] [lispflowmapping-dev] App Coexistence / Multi Writer - CALL REQUEST Thu 9/3 7 AM PDT

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Khaldoon Al Zoubi <khaldoon.alzoubi at huawei.com<mailto:khaldoon.alzoubi at huawei.com>> wrote:

From: groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org> [mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org>] On Behalf Of Henry Fourie
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 1:46 PM
To: Elzur, Uri; Edward Warnicke; Andre Fredette

Cc: discuss at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:discuss at lists.opendaylight.org>; sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>; GroupBasedPolicy-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:GroupBasedPolicy-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>; lispflowmapping-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:lispflowmapping-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>

Count me in.

-          Louis

From: groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org> [mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:groupbasedpolicy-dev-bounces at lists.opendaylight.org>] On Behalf Of Elzur, Uri
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 3:55 PM
To: Edward Warnicke; Andre Fredette
Cc: discuss at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:discuss at lists.opendaylight.org>; sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>; GroupBasedPolicy-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:GroupBasedPolicy-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>; lispflowmapping-dev at lists.opendaylight.org<mailto:lispflowmapping-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>

Hi

This subject of multi projects configuring the vSwitch is of extreme importance to the ODL community I believe. We’d like to rekindle this discussion and present few ideas of requirements for project coexistence and debate potential ways to address that

Would like to suggest this time slot as it seems like a group of us have used it in the past few weeks.

Pls reply if interested

Thx

Uri (“Oo-Ree”)