[sfc-dev] Weekly meeting minutes of meeting, June 18

Brady Allen Johnson brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 18 17:16:09 UTC 2015

Here are the minutes of meeting from today's meeting.

Brady

On 06/18/2015 11:55 AM, Brady Allen Johnson wrote:

> Lets talk about the following in this week's SFC agenda:
>
>   * Lithium RC status

The following SFC testing has been performed on the RC0/RC1 Lithium
releases:
RC0:
     I tested flow creation for a few different topologies and SFCOFL2
was working as expected

RC1:
     Vina/Florin from the LISP project tested the SFC-Lisp feature. They
found a bug, fixed and verified it.
     I tested SFCOFL2 flow creation again, and all is working as expected.
     Reinaldo says there may be a problem with SFC-OVS and he is
testing/investigating now and will report soon.

Our status can be seen here:
     RC0:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KPpO9LH539Vlcoa4RvLa6PPCdLifi5JD-ihRhlybqeo/edit#gid=1072617634
     RC1:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KPpO9LH539Vlcoa4RvLa6PPCdLifi5JD-ihRhlybqeo/edit#gid=1757763090

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KPpO9LH539Vlcoa4RvLa6PPCdLifi5JD-ihRhlybqeo/edit#gid=676729675>

>   * Lithium SFC Release Notes

We need to prepare Lithium SFC Release notes by Wednesday next week.
These link show how to do so.
     Sample release note:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Sample_Release_Notes
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Sample_Release_Notes>
     Sample release review template:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Sample_Release_Review
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Sample_Release_Review>

I will send a separate email about this. I can collect info from
everyone and prepare the formal release notes.

>   * General status

The Johnson Li committer nomination is being voted on by TSC now via email.
Next Wednesday I will host the OPNFV SFC kick-off meeting. I will send
an email to SFC-DEV about this.