[sfc-dev] ACTION: change to settings.xml

Brady Allen Johnson brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Wed Mar 4 07:49:05 UTC 2015

Ok, the change has now been merged to master.

The first Jenkins after merging failed for some reason. I launched the
build 3 more times, and it worked just fine, and it works for me
locally, too.

Notice:
If you want to clean your repository, dont wipe out the entire .m2
directory as that will remove the settings.xml file. Instead it would be
better to just do the following:

$ rm -rf ~/.m2/repository

Regards,

Brady