[sfc-dev] Reg: Procedure to try the example

Brady Allen Johnson brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Wed Mar 4 09:54:39 UTC 2015

Venkat,

I looked through the mentioned presentation and didnt see any mention of
a bootstrap json file. There is a No encapsulation Demo that does
mention doing so, but if you start SFC with Karaf, you shouldnt need to
do this step.

Im working on a newer version of this demo which should be a bit easier
to setup, but it wont be ready for another few weeks or so.

Regards,

Brady