[sfc-dev] Reg: SFC Classifier capability

Salauddin MD salauddin.md at citrix.com
Wed Mar 4 18:16:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am just experimenting with latest SFC code, everything seems to be working fine as expected(Except SFF config not seems to be getting pushed to SFF from ODL controller, GET SFF config from SFF is working though).

I have few doubts on Classifier capability of SFC. Is it like classifier would be a separated device/entity in SFC domain or classifier/ACLs are associated only wutg RSP and applied only at SFF.

I didn't see any configuration (IPaddress of classifier) to apply these ACLs on classifier and associate path-id to that ACL?

Can anybody please explain more about classifier capability and how it supposed to work? Or please point me to the doc if you have any.

Thanks.