[sfc-dev] Reg: SFC Classifier capability

Reinaldo Penno rapenno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:29:11 UTC 2015

If you are using SB-REST, do you have a rest-uri configured in SFF? ODL
looks for that and if it does not find it it has no way of knowing where to
send the configuration

From:  Salauddin MD <salauddin.md at citrix.com>
Date:  Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 10:16 AM
To:  "'sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org'" <sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org>
Subject:  [sfc-dev] Reg: SFC Classifier capability

Hi,

I am just experimenting with latest SFC code, everything seems to be working
fine as expected(Except SFF config not seems to be getting pushed to SFF
from ODL controller, GET SFF config from SFF is working though).

I have few doubts on Classifier capability of SFC. Is it like classifier
would be a separated device/entity in SFC domain or classifier/ACLs are
associated only wutg RSP and applied only at SFF.

I didn¹t see any configuration (IPaddress of classifier) to apply these ACLs
on classifier and associate path-id to that ACL?

Can anybody please explain more about classifier capability and how it
supposed to work? Or please point me to the doc if you have any.

Thanks.
sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org