[sfc-dev] Reg: SFC Classifier capability

Brady Allen Johnson brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Wed Mar 4 18:34:46 UTC 2015

Alternatively, if you are using OpenFlow Switches, the configuration
will not be pushed down until the RenderedServicePath (RSP) is created.

Recently there was a change in the behaviour of the RSP creation: Now it
will only get automatically created when the Service Function Path (SFP)
is created, if the SFP has not specified any data-plane-locators or a
transport type. If those have been specified in the SFP, then you will
need to explicitly create the RSP by sending a createRenderedServicePath
RPC message to RESTconf.

Regards,

Brady