[sfc-dev] [groupbasedpolicy-dev] The required Changes on GBP side for SFC integration

Keith Burns alagalah at noironetworks.com
Tue Mar 10 16:13:25 UTC 2015

Yi,

On reflection, since the integration is more "black box" for this iteration
(lithium) it MAY mean that for flows that GBP writes we have a GBP action
and IFF SFC supports rate limiting "inside the black box" it would need to
be passed and your suggestion of putting rate in chain maybe the best
solution.

Sorry for not thinking about this end to end. Good call out.

Brady/Thomas/ Reinaldo should we set up a status call for folks who want to
contribute to the POC Lithium and beyond before Thursday?