[sfc-dev] [groupbasedpolicy-dev] The required Changes on GBP side for SFC integration

Reinaldo Penno rapenno at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:48:21 UTC 2015

Yi recently finished the RPC API and now is working on a generic API that
allows GBP to ask a path/chain based on a generic list of service types.
But last I talked with Thomas he was preparing a final patch so we could
test basic integration between projects.

I think having this final patch so we can start doing basic testing will
allow us to get some experience and feedback into the next phases.