[sfc-dev] ODL-SFC Feature- Setting Service function path

Srivastava Rajani srivastava.rajani at tcs.com
Thu Mar 12 06:59:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to use the SFC feature of opendaylight. I have successfully installed this feature using this link:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Service_Function_Chaining:Main

And did some hands on like creating service nodes, service function forwarders and service functions using REST and its SFC-UI.
I  want to set the service function path, for ex : if any packet comes to  OVS switch, it should be forwarded to a SFF, then to a SF( firewall or a  DPI).

But in UI or REST, this functionality is not working.
Can anyone help on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Rajani Srivastava
and any attachments. Thank you