[sfc-dev] ODL-SFC Feature- Setting Service function path

Reinaldo Penno rapenno at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:06:30 UTC 2015

The current SFC OVS functionality relies on the SFC agent to translate
SouthBound REST to OVS commands. There is nothing explicitly you need to
do on the UI. But you need to tell the agent that you will be mapping REST
to OVS.

But we are currently implementing native OVS protocol support for Lithium
so better to wait a bit.

The code is being done under sfc-ovs package for SFC and on the southbound
plug-in on the OVS side.