[sfc-dev] OPNFV project for Network Function Chaining

Christopher Price christopher.price at ericsson.com
Thu Mar 12 10:48:52 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

In reviewing the proposed project for OPNFV https://wiki.opnfv.org/network_function_chaining I was wondering if we might want to refresh the proposal and move forward with it for Release 2 based on Lithium dev and eventually stable.

If so maybe we can discuss on the SFC weekly to see who would lead the work in OPNFV and update with more recent information and to clarify the project intent/scope in OPNFV.

/ Chris