[sfc-dev] [groupbasedpolicy-dev] How can I run GBP and SFC simultaneously from local git directory?

Raghurama Bhat raghu.odl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:30:46 UTC 2015

Hi Yi,

Once you build both projects locally, You can go into the Karaf console from
one of the distributions and add the local maven repo as a Karaf repository.
For example, Here I am adding the GBP features to the SFC distribution

repo-add
mvn:org.opendaylight.groupbasedpolicy/features-groupbasedpolicy/0.2.0-SNAPSH
OT/xml/features

After this, the group policy features will be available in the feature list
and you can install them

Thanks,

‹Raghu