[sfc-dev] [vtn-dev] Could you fix the features.xml of the Integration group?

Luis Gomez ecelgp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:58:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Hideyuki for catching this :)

I cc release list as we said we are going to do when integration distribution (and system test) breaks.

I also take this opportunity to remind all projects that a change in your project features will normally impact downstream projects and for sure integration project so please make sure you inform + file required patches when you do this.

BR/Luis