[sfc-dev] SFC Lithium M3 Status
Brady Allen Johnson
brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Thu Mar 19 13:47:12 UTC 2015
Here is the SFC Lithium M3 information.
1) Final list of externally consumable APIs defined and documented. Yes
2) Does your project have Tentative API? No
3) All inter project dependencies are resolved. Yes
1) All intended for release features are added to features.xml and
checked into integration git repository.
They are all in the features.xml file in the SFC repository.
2) List all user-facing karaf features for your project.
odl-sfc-core, which includes (odl-sfc-provider, odl-sfc-model)
1) Document contact if haven’t provided earlier, default will be
project lead. Christopher Price <chrispriceab at gmail.com>
2) List document types (user/operator, developer, contributor,
installation, how to/tutorial)
Dev + User guide for SB REST Plugin
Dev + User guide for SFC OVS
Dev + User guide for Classifier
Dev + User guide for Load Balancing
Dev + User guide for SF Selection algorithms
User guide for SFCOFL2
User guide for UI
3) Ascii doc outline checked in.
The Gerrit patches have been submit but not merged.
The gerrit links are listed in the next step.
I replied to each with a "+1". I dont have permissions to do a "+2"
and merge them.
4) List gerrit patch links for ascii doc check in:
SFC - REST, OVS, Classifier, UI:
Service Function Selection Algorithms:
Integration & System test:
1) Feature integration and test template complete.
2) Automate system test integration started. No
More information about the sfc-dev