[sfc-dev] Not getting dumps on OVS bridge(SFF)

Srivastava Rajani srivastava.rajani at tcs.com
Tue Mar 24 05:44:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I used SFC-OVS feature and able to configure SFF according to received OVS Bridge data (ovs bridge reflected in UI as well).
Then I used odl-sfcofl2  feature to configure service function (DPI) with the SFF (ovs bridge).
But I am not able to see dumps on bridge and on the interface where DPI is configured.

Can anyone help on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Rajani Srivastava
and any attachments. Thank you