[sfc-dev] Weekly SFC meeting May 28, Minutes of Meeting
Brady Allen Johnson
brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Thu May 28 16:36:59 UTC 2015
Here are the minutes from today's (May 28, 2015) meeting:
Im trying to bump the versions on master, but am running into problems.
Hopefully I'll have it ready for tomorrow. Here's the patch:
We need to start tracking the open SFC Bugs. Currently there 18 open bugs:
Several of these bugs have been open for a long time, we need to go
through these and verify which can be closed. Lets start doing a
Bugscrub in next week's weekly meeting.
Reinaldo suggested we start a contributor mentorship program in SFC.
- currently new SFC contributors dont have an easy way to get into the
- we should assign an active committer for new contributors (this is how
we did it in Apache)
- an excellent place to start would be to review open bugs and test them
- Reinaldo will send an email to the list with his ideas
Preparing for Beryllium:
- Although its still a bit premature, it would be good if everybody
started thinking about what they want to develop in Beryllium
-- start sending your ideas to the list, and once we start closing
Lithium, we can start discussing this in the weekly meetings
- Im going to start drafting some new ways of working for Beryllium
Andrej Kincel has left Pantheon and will not be active in SFC, at least
in the short term. I want to take this opportunity to thank Andrej for
his excellent contributions to the project. Its been great working with
you, and I wish you all the best!
On 05/28/2015 11:18 AM, Brady Allen Johnson wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I dont have anything special to mention today. Lets have a general
> status meeting.
> sfc-dev mailing list
> sfc-dev at lists.opendaylight.org
More information about the sfc-dev