[sfc-dev] Minutes of Meeting, October 21, 2015

Brady Allen Johnson brady.allen.johnson at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 21 16:56:38 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I didnt get a chance to start the meeting in IRC this week, so here are
the Minutes of Meeting for October 21, 2015:

Keith Burns has submit a large patch to fix type safety in our YANG data
models.

     https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/28539/

I sent this email asking people to hold off on merging related patches
until the above is merged:

https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/sfc-dev/2015-October/002103.html

Mark Szczesniak (mark.szczesniak at casa-systems.com) asked about the
status of the "VXLAN push/pop from OpenFlow" discussions.
There was a google-doc started by Ed Warnicke that Jan Scheurich
(jan.scheurich at ericsson.com) and Mark added onto. We'll discuss this in
next week's meeting when both Ed and Jan get a chance to attend. Related
to this, there is already an implementation written by Danny Zhou from
Intel that has been proposed to OVS.

Last but not least...
In today's OPNFV SFC meeting, Keith brought up the idea of preparing a
picture and possible flow diagrams describing detailed interactions
between Tacker, ODL SFC, and possibly ODL Armoury. He will post the link
on the mailing lists to kick-off related discussions. We'll discuss this
in next week's OPNFV SFC meeting.

Regards,

Brady