[sfc-dev] [release] Autorelease carbon failed to build odl-sfclisp from sfc

Anil Belur abelur at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jun 29 02:11:14 UTC 2017

Hello +sfc-dev / +lispflowmapping-dev,

Please look into the failures, with the missing dependencies.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project odl-sfclisp: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.opendaylight.sfc:odl-sfclisp:feature:0.5.1-Carbon: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.opendaylight.lispflowmapping:odl-lispflowmapping-mappingservice:xml:features:1.5.1-Carbon,
org.opendaylight.lispflowmapping:odl-lispflowmapping-southbound:xml:features:1.5.1-Carbon:
Could not find artifact
org.opendaylight.lispflowmapping:odl-lispflowmapping-mappingservice:xml:features:1.5.1-Carbon
in opendaylight-mirror (
https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/public/) -> [Help 1]

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply at opendaylight.org