[sfc-dev] [netvirt-dev] Enabling netvirt karaf4 and dependencies in integration/distribution

Vishal Thapar vishal.thapar at ericsson.com
Thu Jun 29 20:14:04 UTC 2017

Hi all [esp Openflowplugin folks],

Sorry for jumping the gun but I’ve raised a patch [1] that mostly adds Genius and OpenflowPlugin, with a bit of Infrautils. I’ve tested it locally and things seem to be fine. Please do take a look. I referred the old features.xml to determine which single features to add, commenting out openflowplugin-ui for now as DLUX is missing.

Netvirt requires Neutron to be in, which is under review. I’ll add netvirt once Neutron is in.

Regards,
Vishal.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/59707/