[sfc-dev] Oxygen SFC features

Manuel Buil mbuil at suse.com
Tue Oct 10 14:20:47 UTC 2017

Hello Brady,

Something which would be cool to have is support for the new OVS 2.8
with the native NSH support. I think Yi Yang was already looking into
that, or?

Regards,
Manuel

On Mon, 2017-10-09 at 18:54 +0000, Brady Johnson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I added a preliminary SFC Oxygen Release plan [0], listing the
features I would like to work on in this release.

> > > If you have something you would like to see in SFC for Oxygen, and if
you are able to actually work on the feature, reply to this thread
with your ideas. We can discuss these in the next SFC weekly meeting.