[sfc-dev] ODL SFC NSH issues (Openstack allinone predeployed)

Anusha K kanusha2508 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 03:22:00 UTC 2017

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for looking into this.

Initially I have tried installing networking and sfc features
(odl-netvirt-openstack, odl-dlux-core, odl-mdsal-apidocs, odl-sfc-ui,
odl-sfc-openflow-renderer, odl-sfc-scf-openflow, odl-sfc-ovs) in ODL and
installed openstack networking-odl package.
Openstack L2 agent is disabled and ODL L2 is enabled. Followed as specified
in

http://docs.opendaylight.org/en/stable-carbon/submodules/netvirt/docs/openstack-guide/openstack-with-netvirt.html

I also configured logical-sff and used the same to attach the classifier,
but found same errors.
Currently I don't have the setup up and running, so I couldn't provide the
detailed configuration I have tried.
I will reproduce the same and come back with the detailed configuration and
logs.

As suggested I will go with Nitrogen karaf distribution downloaded from the
below specified link

https://www.opendaylight.org/technical-community/getting-started-for-developers/downloads-and-documentation

Best Regards,
Anusha K