[sfc-dev] Build breakage caused by Netconf changes

Brady Johnson bjohnson at inocybe.ca
Fri Oct 27 19:08:59 UTC 2017

Looks like the changes in this patch [0] broke at least SFC.

They were trying to deprecate certain fields in the YANG model, and instead
of using the YANG deprecated attribute, they actually changed the name of
the field:

- case login-password {
+ case login-password-deprecated {

So, I had to change the SFC code like this:

-import
org.opendaylight.yang.gen.v1.urn.opendaylight.netconf.node.topology.rev150114.netconf.node.credentials.credentials.LoginPasswordBuilder;
+import
org.opendaylight.yang.gen.v1.urn.opendaylight.netconf.node.topology.rev150114.netconf.node.credentials.credentials.LoginPasswordDeprecatedBuilder;

- final Credentials credentials = new
LoginPasswordBuilder().setPassword(password).setUsername(username).build();
+ final Credentials credentials = new
LoginPasswordDeprecatedBuilder().setPassword(password).setUsername(username).build();

Can we look into changing this so that all the downstream projects dont
need to change their code just because of deprecated fields?

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/64650/

Regards,

*Brady Johnson*
bjohnson at inocybe.ca

<https://twitter.com/inocybetech> <http://www.inocybe.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2661537?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2661537%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1441300264767%2Ctas%3Ainocybe>
[image:
Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uUWABdPR0Je9Du_15FCkw>