[OpenDaylight TSC] use case pipeline for ODL

Colin Dixon colin at colindixon.com
Thu Mar 19 13:00:24 UTC 2015

As part of last-week's TSC call [0], I was asked to add the discussion of
use cases for next week's call. It is on the agenda.

I've also prepared the attached slides to provide some background on what I
think the primary problem is as well as an approach that might do a decent
job of trying to fuse some use case direction while keeping our bottom-up,
developer-driven approach untouched.

[0]
https://meetings.opendaylight.org/opendaylight-meeting/2015/tsc/opendaylight-meeting-tsc.2015-03-12-17.00.html