[OpenDaylight TSC] [release] [OpenDaylight Discuss] Boron planning

Jamo Luhrsen jluhrsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:03:13 UTC 2016

On 03/02/2016 05:56 PM, Colin Dixon wrote:
> If I remember correctly, you made the argument (which I think I agree with) that we probably didn't need to adjust the
> release plan to get more testing earlier, but instead actually enforce the milestones we already have in the release to
> encourage more discipline from projects.

The integration/test project does want to ask for two more requirements, but I'm
not sure the right process to get it in the release plan (just go write it down
in the wiki and advertise to release list?)

1) https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Integration/Test/Test_Case_Expectations

2) each project's top level features start with "experimental" state, and are
promoted out of that state during release review based on any number of factors,
but at least based on their delivery of system test.

This can to either FFB or our historical 6month release plans.

JamO